Nitsuh Ethiopia Environmental Services PLC is a registered media house focused on Health, Safety and Environment; we have two working spaces dedicated to interested interns to work with us:
- Content development for broadcast and online media (radio and internet).
- Participate in production, narration of documentary programs and other narratives,
- Translate documents, type and edit manuscripts
- Participate in hosting of the radio show,
- Contact possible partners and sponsors
- Conduct other routine business of the PLC.
- BA holder or BA candied in journalism and communications (Broadcast/Online )
- Interested and committed to work on Health and Environment disciplines,
- Fluent in Amharic and good level of understanding in English.
- Creative and courageous
- Self-confident, superb presentation and communication skills
- Basic Computer skill, MS office packages ( MS Word, Excel and power point)
- Knowledge of editing software is an added advantage.
- Presence of natural element/personality for radio and TV journalism.
- Successful applicants should base in Addis Ababa and able to work fulltime in the entire training period.
Number required: two
Offers from Nitsuh Ethiopia:
- Practical attachment/training with provision of support letter at the end.
- Transport fee/pocket money.
- Possibility of extension after graduation.
- Future employment opportunity.
Interested applicants, please send your CV and motivation letter with contact details (email and phone #) to Nitsuh Ethiopia via email attachment: firstname.lastname@example.org/info@https://nitsuhethiopia.com/
Deadline for application: 7 April 2017 , Before midnight, EAT