Work with us by Sponsoring “Man & Environment” Radio Show that focus on Health, Safety and Environment in Ethiopia or if you have any project that needs:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Environmental Audit (EA).
- Infectious diseases Impact Assessments (IIA).
- Training needs on health, management and control of public health important diseases and conditions.
- Patient communication and communication for change.
- Safety Requirements and Standards (SRS).
- Technical support to qualify for different national and international standards and certificates (ISO-14000, ISO-9000, ISO-18000, ISO-22000, GAP, GMP, WRAP etc)
- Technical Assistance in grant making, proposal writing, baseline surveys, mid and end term project evaluations.
- WASH principles and practices, Hygiene, Environmental Protection, Climate change both at policy and end users level.
- Technical support in designing research projects, manage research projects, analysis and interpretation of findings.
- Preparation of policy documents and policy briefs.
- Production of media products, series of drams, films and documentaries.
- Any other ideas you may have,
Please contact our office for the details:
Visit our office in person in Addis Ababa, Kenisa Avenue, Megenagna, Metebaber building 6th Floor or writ to us: info@https://nitsuhethiopia.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us, land line: +251 118 67 87 67, Cell phone: +251 911 67 29 12 12
P.O.Box 6292 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Our esteemed customers, the community and the environment are at the centers in all our functions!